Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Living with the negativity...

So....today...

My wife and I, were cleaning our German toys at the local self serve car wash..
And beside us was a young fellow cleaning his new corvette..

When I got home with dinner...i told my wife (who thinks my bodyguard business is a joke) ..hey..after you left... I gave the guy with the new vette one of my business cards...

She says...oh..just because he has a vette? He probably lives in a trailer park... (Sarcastically... as in...my husband is a moron, and is incapable of anything)

So ...I respond...sarcastically... ( as in...you have no idea what your talking about)
That wasn't just a vette... it was a $135,000 vette.. and yes it was because he was driving a $135,000 super car...

( Moral of the story...)

If you can't share your dreams with the ones who are closest to you without being mentally punched in the stomach...
Its best to just plow on in silence....


Sent from: Bobby DeLano
CEO(PEACEMAKERS CLOSE PROTECTION)
Executive Protection specialist

www.Twitter.com/BobbyDeLano

www.Facebook.com/BobbyDeLanoBodyguard

www.Facebook.com/PeacemakersCloseProtection

No comments:

Post a Comment