Monday, September 22, 2014

A warrior... scared by battle...

God tells me so often..remember....tomorrow is another day..

So look beyond those who look past their own faults, to pass judgment on you...

Seek joy in knowing the peace you seek is within your own heart...not within the satisfaction of those who seek to see you fail...

Strive to be perfect...but even though it is impossible...I am with you always..even when you fail me...

I understand your past...I know how it has formed you...I made you the way you are so I could use you where no one else could be used...

Believe that when you are at your lowest point..I am there..below you... pushing you UP...

Ignore the judgements of those who have no idea of what it is to struggle financially, mentally, physically or spiritually... for they have had everything handed to, given to them, and spread before their feet, on a fleece of scarlet...because THEY haven't the strength to endure the tribulations it takes to become a true warrior...

And mostly Bobby... who would you rater be standing next to in a raging battle with nothing but a sword and a stone in hand?
A roman catholic pope.....
or SIMON PETER..?

Then..Bobby...ask your closest friends this same question...who would THEY rather be in battle with...

A roman catholic Pope...

Or you, Bobby?

Bobby...fight each battle every day as a NEW battle.....leaving the rage you had in that day, buried in the fields of war you survived yesterday... so you will be prepared for the NEW battle today.....for YOU, Bobby, are MY Simon Peter on this day in which you seek my face...

My reply:
God...my Lord...I Dont know why you love me so much..but I am so glad you do...
For you see strength within my weaknesses... and reveal to me my weaknesses within my strengths....and this is when i feel so unworthy to even call your name...

No comments:

Post a Comment